I understand that the world is totally unfair in ways, but why must it also be cruel? Why must the Veteran that gave his country 42 years of his life be given a cruel situation? Why is it that some people can spend thousands maybe even millions of dollars on STUFF, but yet some people can't afford to even pay for their own meal? I'm not talking about the people you can't afford it because of drugs or gambling, I'm talking about the people that worked their asses off for years, lost everything, and yet the government doesn't care. The government cares about those who made the bad choice to gamble or buy drugs, and eventually got themselves in that situation, but they don't care about those who lost their job, then their home, then their family, just because they chose a job that got cut out by foreigners. Why must they be so cruel? How are you to deal with that?
Drama. Why do people have to be so dramatic? I understand TV show dramas, but in real life? Get over yourself. What makes you better than the next person? I've always been taught if you don't want to be put in a situation, don't put yourself there in the first place. If you didn't want to end up the way you did, then you shouldn't have made those decision that you did. But you did, and now you have to deal. You've go to live with those consequences, and move on. Some times it's not worth trying to fix something that you've fixed time and time again. You just move on.
No comments:
Post a Comment