The Greatest things in Life.
Everyone in a while, something great comes along, and you either seize the moment, or you lose it. When you catch that moment, it's fantastic. You love that you have finally got something great in life, and you hold it tight as long as you can and try not to let it go. But then you think to yourself, what did I do to deserve this great thing? Sometimes you just think 'whatever I did, I'm glad I did' and then move on.
I got my great thing in life, and even though I don't think I deserve it, I am so happy that it is there. I work my so hard to make it happen, and I never want it to leave. But when that time comes that I lose it, I will live with out regret and be thankful I had my time of happiness.
No comments:
Post a Comment