I'm having trouble understand society these days. I'm a girl average height and weight, but with curves. Today I went shopping for new jeans, and found nothing. 23 pairs, and nothin'. I find that to be slightly ridiculous. I can't be the only girl that has this shape and this problem. I don't want to wear skinny jeans, even though that was the fashion, I want to wear my normal boot cut jeans. The way that society makes everything out to be it just not fair to everyone.
Also, now it's the common thing to only have one best friend. Having multiple friends is a great thing, and so is having that best friend, but you can have more that one right? Well I guess not. I've always felt that it was one thing to be dependent on one person, but to be so far engrossed in them that you forget about everybody else is just going to far. There are so many people in this world that it's a good thing to know many people and stay active in their lives as well.
Maybe I'm just crazy, but I think everyone is just too engrossed in this image that the country has produced.
No comments:
Post a Comment